Later-in-life means less rush, less self-absorbed, more stories, and good brain food. But, you must learn the craft and if you are here at this Writers’ Institute, you already know that. Now write. Three wise authors will discuss the following topics and more:
- There is no rush so relax, I promise you can get there.
- It is never too late to write, do it.
- Call upon your stories.
- There is no Muse – the magic feather is inside of you.
- Writing is good brain food.
- Agents only want 20-something writers is a myth.
How to Publish
Publishing, Marketing, and Promotion